How do you remove pins from a connector?
Use a small needle or other sharp tool to very gently pry back the retaining tab that locks the pin into the connector housing. Do this by sliding the tip of the needle down the metal back of the pin in order to lift the plastic tab. Gently pull on the wire for the pin that you are removing at the same time.
How do you remove a 24 pin connector?
The way how I did it is that I push the clip, wriggle the connector from side to side, then pull out the connector. If the connector won’t come out, push the clip and wriggle some more. Make sure you are pushing the clip the whole time.
How do you wire an Amphenol connector?
- Step 1 – Disassemble the Male Amphenol Connector.
- Step 2 – Remove Cable Support.
- Step 3 – Back Off Wire Screws and Remove Connector.
- Step 4 – Strip Cable Insulation and Trim Wires.
- Step 5 – Strip Wires and Wrap Ground Wire.
- Step 6 – Insert Cable into Bottom of Connector.
- Step 7 – Connect Wires to Male Connector.