- 1 Why did you choose aviation industry?
- 2 Why are you interested in working for airline?
- 3 Is aviation a good career?
- 4 What are the advantages of working for an airline?
- 5 Who is father of aviation?
- 6 What are the best jobs in aviation?
- 7 How long would you expect to work for us if hired interview answer?
- 8 What are your weaknesses?
- 9 How do you answer why should I hire you?
- 10 Which field is best for pilot?
- 11 What is aviation course salary?
- 12 How do I start a career in aviation?
- 13 Do airline employees fly for free?
- 14 What is bad about air hostess?
- 15 Why are airport employees so rude?
Why did you choose aviation industry?
If you want to build a strong, global network, airline industry is the best place for you! No matter what your designation is, working in the Aviation industry is a matter of pride. Many people aspire to be a part of this industry because it is a niche industry and it highly values technical skills and intellect.
Why are you interested in working for airline?
“I have a particular interest in your airline because of your strong reputation in the industry and the dedication you have to positive customer experiences. I have flown your airline as a first choice for the past 5 years and have not been disappointed in the quality service delivered. I’d love to be a part of that.”
Is aviation a good career?
Many people dream of careers in the dynamic aviation industry, and with good reason. Not only does a high-flying career promise adventure and excitement, but jobs in aviation come with other benefits as well, including everything from flexibility to job security.
What are the advantages of working for an airline?
Most airlines offer health insurance, and other benefits such as paid time off and 401K, even to their hourly employees (which is just about everyone you see at the airport and in- flight ). Benefits will vary, however, depending on the airline, region and seniority.
Who is father of aviation?
He was a pioneer of aeronautical engineering and is sometimes referred to as “the father of aviation.” He discovered and identified the four forces which act on a heavier-than-air flying vehicle: weight, lift, drag and thrust. George Cayley.
|Sir George Cayley Bt|
|Fields||Aviation, aerodynamics, aeronautics, aeronautical engineering|
What are the best jobs in aviation?
Flying High: 7 Top Jobs in Aviation
- Commercial Pilot. Image via Flickr by revedavion.com.
- Aircraft and Avionics Equipment Mechanic or Technician.
- Commercial Air Traffic Controller.
- Aerospace Program Manager.
- Aviation Safety Inspector.
- Flight Instructor.
- Flight Attendant.
How long would you expect to work for us if hired interview answer?
Sample Answers on how to answer this question: I expect to be here for as long as I can make contributions. I would prefer to stay long -term, if possible. I like the flexible work hours your Company offers, which would work well with my other commitments, such as my studies (or children, family, etc.)
What are your weaknesses?
Here are a few examples of the best weaknesses to mention in an interview:
- I focus too much on the details.
- I have a hard time letting go of a project.
- I have trouble saying “no.”
- I get impatient when projects run beyond the deadline.
- I could use more experience in…
- I sometimes lack confidence.
How do you answer why should I hire you?
“Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you ‘re looking for. I’m pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It’s not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position.
Which field is best for pilot?
10 Best Degrees for Becoming a Pilot What to Study if you want to become an airline pilot
- Bachelor of Aviation.
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor of Aeronautical Science.
- Bachelor of Science in Air Traffic Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management.
What is aviation course salary?
The starting salary for a cabin crew/ steward is Rs. 5 lakhs – Rs. 7 lakhs per year whereas for the ground staff the package is between Rs.
How do I start a career in aviation?
Here are the steps you take to become a pilot:
- Research Pilot Schools.
- Take an Introductory Training Flight.
- Apply for FAA Medical Certificate.
- Apply for FAA Student Pilot Certificate.
- Start Flight Training Lessons.
- Pass Private Pilot Knowledge Test.
- Pass Private Pilot Practical Exam.
Do airline employees fly for free?
American Airlines Buddy Pass Policies Qualified American Airlines employees are allowed to fly for free, along with their registered guests and companions.
What is bad about air hostess?
The worst part of the airhostess job is that it is very difficult to come by. If you know there are very few airhostesses working for various airliners in the country. So the job openings are very low to begin with. You can’t walk into an airline company and apply for the airhostess job.
Why are airport employees so rude?
Because some of the passengers(quite a lot of them) are ignorant, don’t read the signs(listed in several languages), a lot of them are rude and behave as though airport security are their servants (which is not the case), some of them have a victim complex so they feel affected by whatever rules they hear(“snowflake