- 1 What publication covers the Army Safety Program?
- 2 What is DA Pam 385 90?
- 3 Where would find information on policies responsibilities and procedures for the Army Safety Program?
- 4 What incorporates OSHA requirements into the Army Safety Program?
- 5 Who is responsible for the Army Safety Program?
- 6 What is the Army Safety Program?
- 7 What is Ohr in aviation?
- 8 What is the purpose of the army pre accident plan?
- 9 What types of Army accidents should be investigated?
- 10 How does using a continuity book make inspections easier?
- 11 What are the most frequently occurring material handling injuries?
- 12 What are three tactical safety areas?
- 13 What are the principles of the Army Safety Program?
- 14 What are the core elements of the unit safety program?
- 15 What is the correct order for the steps in the risk management process commanders safety course?
What publication covers the Army Safety Program?
|Pub/Form Number||AR 385-10|
|Pub/Form Title||THE ARMY SAFETY PROGRAM|
|Unit Of Issue(s)|
What is DA Pam 385 90?
DA PAM 385–90. Army Aviation Accident Prevention Program. This rapid action revision, dated 24 February 2010– o. Provides training guidance for additional-duty aviation safety officers to complete recommended training courses within 60 days of appointment (para 1- 4j(3)(c)).
Where would find information on policies responsibilities and procedures for the Army Safety Program?
You would find information on policies, responsibilities, and procedures for the army safety program in Ar 385-10Department of the Army Pamphlet 385-10 Army Safety Program Dated 23.
What incorporates OSHA requirements into the Army Safety Program?
The Army document AR ( Army Regulation) 385-10 is responsible for incorporating OSHA into the Army safety program.
Who is responsible for the Army Safety Program?
The Director of Army Safety (DASAF), Office of the Chief of Staff, Army (OCSA) will— (1) Administer and direct an effective Army safety program to reduce the occurrence of accidents.
What is the Army Safety Program?
The Army Safety Program is based on Army Regulation (AR) 385-10 and is applicable to all Army personnel and operations. In the program, safety activities are organized to protect the force and enhance warfighting capabilities through a systematic and progressive process of hazard identification and risk management.
What is Ohr in aviation?
Investigate a Hazardous Air Traffic Report (HATR) and Operational Hazard Report ( OHR )
What is the purpose of the army pre accident plan?
The purpose of a pre – accident plan is to give “control” to those in charge of either actual physical facilities, or the government agencies authorized to direct emergency operations.
What types of Army accidents should be investigated?
An Army accident with resulting total cost of property damage of $2,000 or more but less than $50,000; or an injury and/or occupational illness that results in restricted work activity beyond the day or shift in which it occurred; transfer to another job; medical treatment beyond first aid; needle stick injuries and
How does using a continuity book make inspections easier?
How does using a Continuity Book make inspections easier? Continuity Books allow program managers to identify program requirements and document actions accomplished easily. One reason for developing a pre-accident plan is: Ensures accident information is only released to appropriate authorities.
What are the most frequently occurring material handling injuries?
Material Handling Most Frequent Cause Of Workplace Injuries
- Material handling (32 percent of total claims)
- Slips, trips and falls (16 percent)
- Being struck by or colliding with an object (10 percent)
- Accidents involving tools (7 percent)
- Traumas occurring over time, for example when a part of the body is injured by overuse or strain (4 percent)
What are three tactical safety areas?
In addition to the required competencies all safety and occupational health professionals must meet, tactical safety professionals are trained in the following fields:
- Composite risk management.
- Tactical safety.
- Deployment/redeployment accident prevention.
- Joint accident investigation and analysis.
- Electrical/fire safety.
What are the principles of the Army Safety Program?
The U.S. Army Safety Program is based on four major principles: conducting on-going training that is common to both leaders and individuals, treating safety as part of everyone’s responsibilities, maintaining universally established safety planning procedures; and utilizing the after-action review process.
What are the core elements of the unit safety program?
Most safety programs within the Army comprises five core elements— (1) Safety program management. (2) Inspections/assessments. (3) Accident investigation/reporting. (4) Promotion and awareness.
What is the correct order for the steps in the risk management process commanders safety course?
Step 1–Identify the hazards. Step 2–Assess the hazards. Step 3–Develop controls and make risk decisions. Step 4–Implement controls.