- 1 How do I get a job in aviation?
- 2 What is the highest paying job in aviation?
- 3 What qualifications do I need to work in an airport?
- 4 How can I join Indian Airlines?
- 5 What is aviation course salary?
- 6 Which aviation course is best?
- 7 Is aviation a hard degree?
- 8 Does aviation pay well?
- 9 Which country is best for aviation jobs?
- 10 What is the starting salary of an airport ground staff?
- 11 Do you need a degree to work at the airport?
- 12 How much is the salary of a pilot?
- 13 What types of jobs are in the airport?
- 14 How can I get job after 12th Airlines?
- 15 What is the salary of cabin crew in India?
How do I get a job in aviation?
7 Ways to Get Into Aviation
- Plane spotting. Plane spotting is a great way to get engaged with aviation!
- Join an aviation organization.
- Join a local flight club.
- Work at an airport.
- Volunteer at a flight museum.
- Fly flight simulators and get engaged with simulator associations.
What is the highest paying job in aviation?
The highest paid aviation jobs in 2019
- Air Traffic Controllers – $124,540 a year ($59.87 an hour)
- Airline and Commercial Pilots – $115,670 a year ($55.6 an hour)
- Aerospace engineers – $115,220 a year ($55.39 an hour)
- Aerospace engineering and operations technicians – $67,010 a year ($32.22 an hour)
What qualifications do I need to work in an airport?
To become Airport Ground Staff the minimum qualification required is +2 any stream followed by Diploma or PG Diploma course in the related field. To become an Airport Ground Staff the aspiring candidate must be between the age group of 18 years to 27 years.
How can I join Indian Airlines?
Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website airindia.in. The application process ends on 03.05. 2021.
What is aviation course salary?
The starting salary for a cabin crew/ steward is Rs. 5 lakhs – Rs. 7 lakhs per year whereas for the ground staff the package is between Rs. 4 lakh – Rs.
Which aviation course is best?
List of Best Aviation Courses After 12th
|Name of the Course||Duration|
|B.Sc. Aviation||3 years|
|BBA in Airport Management||3 years|
|Diploma in Airfare & Ticketing Management||6 months to 1 year|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)||3 years (including 6 months training)|
Is aviation a hard degree?
No it is not difficult, just a lot of fun. There is so much to learn however, so you just got to keep learning. It’s not so much that aviation is hard, it’s the nature of the job that is difficult. You will not get any more real pressure and stress in a job as much as you will flying airlines etc.
Does aviation pay well?
Airports and airlines employ a wide variety of workers, and salaries range from around the median wage to very high-paying. Airline jobs tend to be fairly high-paying. The median annual wage for an employee in the air transportation industry was $60,550, well above the overall median wage of $38,640.
Which country is best for aviation jobs?
Let’s count down nine top destinations with schools featuring strong aviation programs.
- The United Kingdom.
- The Philippines.
- The Netherlands.
- The Maldives.
What is the starting salary of an airport ground staff?
Pay Scale/Salary of Ground Staff
|Profile||Starting Salary per annum (in INR)||Mid Level Salary per annum (in INR)|
Do you need a degree to work at the airport?
Airport manager positions are typically required to have previous experience in airport security and management. They may also need a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Aviation Management or a relevant degree field.
How much is the salary of a pilot?
Pay Scale/Salary of Pilot
|Job Profile||Starting Salary per annum (in INR)||Senior Level Salary per annum (INR)|
|Private Pilots||1,50,000 – 2,00,000||10,00,000 – 20,00,000|
What types of jobs are in the airport?
The Sky Is the Limit: Types of Airport Jobs and Aviation Careers
- Pilot, co-pilot.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Aircraft and Avionics Mechanic.
- Airport Manager.
- Transportation Security Screener.
- Airfield Operations Specialist.
- Aeronautical Engineer.
How can I get job after 12th Airlines?
Job oriented Aviation courses to do after 12th
- 1 B.B.A. in Airport Management.
- 2 Diploma in Airport Management.
- 3 Commercial Pilot training.
- 4 Diploma in Ground Staff and Cabin Crew training.
- 5 Diploma in Aviation Hospitality.
- 6 Aeronautical Engineering.
- 7 B.Sc.
- 8 Diploma in Airfare and Ticketing Management.
What is the salary of cabin crew in India?
Besides this, for cabin crew attendant, the salary has been increased to Rs 31,000 every month. Air Hostess Salary.
|Job Category||Annual Salary (Rs.)|
|Flight Attendant Salary In India||Rs. 480,000 to 675,000|
|Senior Flight Attendant Salary In India||Rs.550,000 to 825,000|
|Ground Attendant||Rs.504,000 to 735,000|
|Cabin Crew||Rs.504,000 to 702,000|