- 1 What does an aviation electrician do?
- 2 What do aviation technicians do in the Navy?
- 3 Where do Navy aviation technicians get stationed?
- 4 How much does an aircraft electrician make?
- 5 How much do army electricians earn?
- 6 Can electricians work on planes?
- 7 What is the monthly pay for Navy?
- 8 What does an AT do in the Navy?
- 9 How long is aviation mechanic school in the Navy?
- 10 How much do aviation structural mechanics make in the Navy?
- 11 How much do Navy aviation mechanics make?
- 12 Where do Aviation Ordnanceman get stationed?
- 13 What trades pay the most?
- 14 What are the highest paid electricians?
- 15 How much do Helicopter power line workers make?
What does an aviation electrician do?
An Aviation Electrician works on airplanes and helicopters. Aviation Electricians are in charge of installing, maintaining, and fixing any electrical systems found on these machines. These tests can sometimes call for the use of a wind tunnel, which simulates the air speed an airplane faces in flight.
Navy Enlisted Job: Aviation Electronics Technician Aviation electronics technicians troubleshoot and repair a number of complex electronics systems. Employing all the latest test equipment and procedures, ATs put that training to use repairing systems such as communications, navigation and infrared detection.
Aviation structural mechanics may be assigned to sea or shore duty any place in the world, so their working environment varies considerably. They may work in hangars or hangar decks, or outside on flight decks or flight lines at air stations. A high noise level is a normal part of their work environment.
How much does an aircraft electrician make?
Aircraft Electrician Salary
|25th Percentile Aircraft Electrician Salary||$59,173||US|
|50th Percentile Aircraft Electrician Salary||$67,553||US|
|75th Percentile Aircraft Electrician Salary||$74,241||US|
|90th Percentile Aircraft Electrician Salary||$80,330||US|
How much do army electricians earn?
How much does a Electrician at US Army make? The typical US Army Electrician salary is $46,563. Electrician salaries at US Army can range from $22,971 – $72,949.
Can electricians work on planes?
The principle role of an electrician working in the aviation industry is to inspect, maintain and repair any electrical problems that arise with a fleet of aircraft. Each component in an aircraft, such as landing gear, ignition systems, and lighting, are run by electrical systems.
Navy Seaman Recruit Basic Pay Table for 2021
|Years Experience||Monthly Basic Pay||Drill Pay|
|Starting Pay||$1,733.10 / mo||$57.77 / drill|
AT – Aviation Electronics Intermediate Level Technician They will maintain, repair, troubleshoot, and inspect a vast array of mission navigation, radar, and communications avionics equipment.
Aviation Structural Mechanic, Safety Equipment (AME) “A” school is approximately nine weeks long, and it is located in Pensacola, Florida. The AME rating requires a 60 month (5 year) service obligation.
How much does a Aviation Structural Mechanic at US Navy make? The typical US Navy Aviation Structural Mechanic salary is $40,500. Aviation Structural Mechanic salaries at US Navy can range from $19,399 – $80,060. 7
The typical US Navy Aircraft Mechanic salary is $48,743. Aircraft Mechanic salaries at US Navy can range from $19,976 – $78,222. This estimate is based upon 62 US Navy Aircraft Mechanic salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
Where do Aviation Ordnanceman get stationed?
Ship’s company, who are stationed on board ship and are also “O” level AOs, work in the magazines below decks or on the flight deck of aircraft carriers. They are in charge of inventory of the weapons on the flight deck whether they are loaded on aircraft or stored behind the island.
What trades pay the most?
Explore The Highest Paying Trade School Jobs
- Electrician ($56,181)
- Pipefitter/steamfitter ($55,162)
- Civil engineering tech ($53,414)
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Median salary: $53,373)
- Dental hygienist ($76,232)
- Medical sonographer ($74,318)
- MRI tech ($73,424)
- Radiology Tech (Median salary: $60,507)
What are the highest paid electricians?
The metropolitan areas that pay the highest salary in the electrician profession are San Francisco, Trenton, Mount Vernon, Lewiston, and New York.
- San Francisco, California. $100,400.
- Trenton, New Jersey. $84,950.
- Mount Vernon, Washington. $84,810.
- Lewiston, Idaho. $83,910.
- New York, New York. $82,640.
How much do Helicopter power line workers make?
The average aerial lineman salary in the USA is $195,000 per year or $100 per hour. Entry level positions start at $56,000 per year while most experienced workers make up to $195,000 per year.