- 1 Which aviation course is best?
- 2 What are the subjects in aviation?
- 3 What are the jobs in aviation course?
- 4 Is aviation a good career?
- 5 Is Aviation hard to study?
- 6 What is the fee of aviation?
- 7 What is the qualification for aviation?
- 8 Is there any entrance exam for aviation?
- 9 How do I start a career in aviation?
- 10 Can I join airlines after 12th?
- 11 What airline jobs pay well?
- 12 Which course is for pilot?
- 13 Where can I study aviation?
- 14 Which field is best for pilot?
- 15 How can I learn aviation after 12th?
Which aviation course is best?
List of Best Aviation Courses After 12th
|Name of the Course||Duration|
|B.Sc. Aviation||3 years|
|BBA in Airport Management||3 years|
|Diploma in Airfare & Ticketing Management||6 months to 1 year|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)||3 years (including 6 months training)|
What are the subjects in aviation?
- Air Law. The Aviation industry is thoroughly regulated through law.
- General Navigation. This subject takes you through what you need to know to get from A to B.
- Radio Navigation.
- Aircraft General Knowledge.
- Human Performance and Limitations.
- Principles of Flight.
What are the jobs in aviation course?
Aviation Career Options and Job Prospects
- Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew.
- Front-end Office Operator.
- Assistant Manager.
- Airport Manager.
- Cargo Department Manager.
Is aviation a good career?
Many people dream of careers in the dynamic aviation industry, and with good reason. Not only does a high-flying career promise adventure and excitement, but jobs in aviation come with other benefits as well, including everything from flexibility to job security.
Is Aviation hard to study?
No it is not difficult, just a lot of fun. There is so much to learn however, so you just got to keep learning. It’s not so much that aviation is hard, it’s the nature of the job that is difficult. You will not get any more real pressure and stress in a job as much as you will flying airlines etc.
What is the fee of aviation?
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi charges about 50 Lacs for the whole course whereas NFTI (National Flight Training Institute) charges roughly about 10 lacs. Even GATI (Government Aviation Training Institute) charges about 50 to 60 Lacs for the completion of the whole course, that is, up to the CPL.
What is the qualification for aviation?
Diploma Course in Aviation: Overview
|Course Level||Undergraduate Diploma Course|
|Duration||6 months- 1 year|
|Eligibility||At least 50% marks in 10+2 exams|
|Admission Process||Merit Based|
Is there any entrance exam for aviation?
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is an exam conducted by Indian Force (IAF) every year to appoint officers in the various branches of IAF – Flying Branch, Technical Branch, and Ground Branch. The exam is basically a computer-based test which is conducted twice a year.
How do I start a career in aviation?
For those who want to pursue and have a career as the ground staff or cabin crew in the aviation companies, having a bachelor’s degree in any stream is sufficient. However, to become an engineer or a pilot in this field, having a degree in the Science stream is essential.
Can I join airlines after 12th?
Many students opt for the aviation course After finishing the 12th class exams. The Aviation sector providing a number of job opportunities to graduate students. Students who are pass from the different stream they can apply for AVIATION SECTOR. The applicant must carry 50% for these criteria. 4
What airline jobs pay well?
The 20 Highest – Paying Aviation Jobs in the World
- Concessionaire. Average salary: $21,280 (£15,285)
- Cabin cleaner. Average salary: $29,350 (£21,080)
- Custodian. Average salary: $30,890 (£22,190)
- Ramp agent. Average salary: $34,380 (£24,690)
- Ticket agent. Average salary: $38,510 (£27,650)
- Aircraft fueler.
- Airport security handler.
- Baggage handler.
Which course is for pilot?
Student Pilot License: The duration of this course is six months. Private Pilot License: It is one year duration course. Commercial Pilot License: The duration of this course is three years.
Where can I study aviation?
The Top 25 Colleges for Aviation Degrees
|Rank||School||No. of Aviation Programs Offered|
|3||Sinclair Community College||4|
|4||Orange Coast College||2|
Which field is best for pilot?
10 Best Degrees for Becoming a Pilot What to Study if you want to become an airline pilot
- Bachelor of Aviation.
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor of Aeronautical Science.
- Bachelor of Science in Air Traffic Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management.
How can I learn aviation after 12th?
Job oriented Aviation courses to do after 12th
- 1 B.B.A. in Airport Management.
- 2 Diploma in Airport Management.
- 3 Commercial Pilot training.
- 4 Diploma in Ground Staff and Cabin Crew training.
- 5 Diploma in Aviation Hospitality.
- 6 Aeronautical Engineering.
- 7 B.Sc.
- 8 Diploma in Airfare and Ticketing Management.