- 1 How much do people at Northrop make?
- 2 How much do aircraft structure mechanics make?
- 3 How much does an aircraft maintenance officer make?
- 4 How much do avionics technicians make a year?
- 5 Is Northrop Grumman a good company to work for?
- 6 Does Northrop Grumman pay overtime?
- 7 What does an aircraft structures mechanic do?
- 8 How much do aviation structural mechanics make in the Navy?
- 9 What is aircraft structural maintenance?
- 10 What is the highest paid job in the airport?
- 11 What is the highest-paying Air Force job?
- 12 Which military branch pay the most?
- 13 Is avionics a good career?
- 14 How much do Blackhawk mechanics make?
- 15 How long does it take to become an avionics technician?
How much do people at Northrop make?
Northrop Grumman Corporation Jobs by Salary
|Manufacturing Engineer||Range:$64k – $105k||Average:$80,905|
|Aerospace Engineer||Range:$67k – $122k||Average:$87,906|
|Principal Systems Engineer||Range:$91k – $142k||Average:$113,647|
|Aerospace Systems Engineer||Range:$71k – $110k||Average:$84,516|
How much do aircraft structure mechanics make?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $116,500 and as low as $23,000, the majority of Aircraft Structural Technician salaries currently range between $46,000 (25th percentile) to $70,000 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $103,000 annually across the United States.
How much does an aircraft maintenance officer make?
The average salary for a Aircraft Maintenance Officer is $68,162 in United States. Salaries estimates are based on 189 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Aircraft Maintenance Officer employees in United States.
How much do avionics technicians make a year?
The average salary for an avionics technician in California is around $71,570 per year.
Is Northrop Grumman a good company to work for?
They offer great working hours, educational assistance, incredible employee engagement, opportunities for growth within the company, and the list goes on. There is no question I will retire with this company. Northrop Grumman has served as an excellent platform to launch a career in aerospace.
Does Northrop Grumman pay overtime?
Yes they do. Comparable to other companies in the same industry. Yes.
What does an aircraft structures mechanic do?
Aircraft Structure Mechanic Careers. Aviation structural mechanics are responsible for the maintenance of airplanes and other aircraft. Their duties include managing and repairing structural components, flight surfaces, landing gear systems, and working with hydraulic and pneumatic control systems and mechanisms.
How much does a Aviation Structural Mechanic at US Navy make? The typical US Navy Aviation Structural Mechanic salary is $40,500. Aviation Structural Mechanic salaries at US Navy can range from $19,399 – $80,060. 7
What is aircraft structural maintenance?
Aircraft Structural Maintenance (2A7X3) Designs, repairs, modifies and fabricates aircraft, metal, plastic, composite, advanced composite, low observables, and bonded structural parts and components. Applies preservative treatments to aircraft, missiles, and support equipment (SE).
What is the highest paid job in the airport?
The 20 Highest – Paying Aviation Jobs in the World
- Airframe and powerplant (A&P) mechanic (tie)
- Air marshal.
- Airport manager.
- Aviation safety inspector.
- Aerospace engineer.
- Air traffic controller. Average salary: $122,990 (£88,290)
- Flight instructor (tie) Average salary: $137,330 (£98,590)
- Airline pilot (tie) Average salary: $137,330 (£98,590)
What is the highest-paying Air Force job?
Here are 12 of the highest – paying Air Force jobs for you to consider:
- Logistics planner.
- Health and safety manager.
- Financial management analyst.
- Air traffic controller.
- Command center operator.
- Pilot. National average salary: $115,880 per year.
- Physician. National average salary: $158,997 per year.
Which military branch pay the most?
The highest ranking enlisted Marine, Sgt. Maj of the Marine Corps Ronald Green, makes over $90,000 a year in base pay alone. Military officer pay is much higher. Newly commissioned officers make about $38,250 a year.
Is avionics a good career?
Becoming an avionics technician may be a good career choice for those who would like to work in the electronics field and perform maintenance on aircraft technology. Some earn an associate’s degree in avionics. Others may become certified through the military.
How much do Blackhawk mechanics make?
United States Army Blackhawk Mechanics earn $41,000 annually, or $20 per hour, which is equal to the national average for all Blackhawk Mechanics at $41,000 annually and 47% lower than the national salary average for all working Americans.
How long does it take to become an avionics technician?
Most Avionics Technicians complete a two-year vocational program and a two-year Associate’s degree before seeking work in this field.