- 1 What is the role of DGCA?
- 2 How can I join DGCA?
- 3 How do I complain to DGCA?
- 4 Who is our civil aviation minister?
- 5 Who is the head of airport?
- 6 Is DGCA exam tough?
- 7 Who can give DGCA?
- 8 Is AME CET fake?
- 9 What is the syllabus of DGCA exam?
- 10 Where we can complaint against airlines?
- 11 How do I lodge a complaint against an airline?
- 12 Which airlines are government owned in India?
- 13 Why is Safdarjung airport closed?
- 14 How do I contact a civil aviation minister?
- 15 Who is the current civil aviation secretary of India?
What is the role of DGCA?
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation ( DGCA ) is the regulatory body in the field of Civil Aviation, primarily dealing with safety issues. It is responsible for regulation of air transport services to/from/within India and for enforcement of civil air regulations, air safety, and airworthiness standards.
How can I join DGCA?
Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website dgca.nic.in. The application process ends on 16.11.
How do I complain to DGCA?
- feedback- dgca @gov.in.
- अरबिंदो मार्ग सफदजंग हवाई अड्डे के सामने नई दिल्ली-110003. भारत
Who is our civil aviation minister?
The Ministry also administers implementation of the Aircraft Act, 1934, Aircraft Rules, 1937 and is administratively responsible for the Commission of Railways Safety. Ministry of Civil Aviation (India)
|Minister responsible||Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Civil Aviation|
Who is the head of airport?
Shri Sanjeev Kumar, an IAS officer of 1993 batch, Maharashtra Cadre has assumed charge of Chairman, Airports Authority of India on 07.04. 2021.
Is DGCA exam tough?
DGCA, the authorised organisation to conduct pilot training exams in India, is strict in maintaining quality of cadets and so exams are made a little tough to crack. Difficulty Levels.
|Exam||Difficulty level||Approx, no. of attempts|
|RTR (Aero)||Most difficult||7-10|
Who can give DGCA?
Course Details & Eligibility
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or university or its equivalent.
- A candidate must be at least 16 years of age at the time of admission.
- A candidate should not have colour blindness problem.
Is AME CET fake?
So, Neither the AME CET exam is much valuable nor its result and scholarship. Even they never revealed the result publically. Only you’ll get to know your result and rank. That’s why most students say, AME CET is FAKE.
What is the syllabus of DGCA exam?
|Air Navigation||Air Navigation|
|Air Regulation||Radio Aids and Instruments|
Where we can complaint against airlines?
A dedicated email id, ‘[email protected]’, has been created in the DGCA website for complaints to be lodged. Now, harried air travellers can lodge their complaint on any problem faced by them relating to flights or airport facilities directly to aviation regulator DGCA for speedy action.
How do I lodge a complaint against an airline?
It’s often best to email or write to the airline’s consumer office at its corporate headquarters. DOT requires airlines that fly to, from, or within the United States to state on their websites how and where complaints can be submitted. There may be a form on the airline’s website for this purpose.
Which airlines are government owned in India?
Current government-owned airlines
|Air India||India||100% ( owned by government – owned enterprise Air India Limited)|
|Air Koryo||North Korea||100%|
|Air Macau||Macau||66.9% Air China (majority shareholder – Chinese government ) 5% (minority shareholder – government of Macau)|
Why is Safdarjung airport closed?
In 2001, after 9/11 the Ministry of Home Affairs decided to use the airport as the emergency getaway for the President and the PM. Thereafter in 2002, for security considerations, the government closed the airport for all public flying activities, and all Delhi Flying Club (DFC) flights were shifted to Hisar Airport.
How do I contact a civil aviation minister?
– Telephone No: 011-24632950 Extn: 2873 – Address: Ministry of Civil Aviation, Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110 003. All requests to come by e mail in the Proforma (Annexure – A).
Who is the current civil aviation secretary of India?
Pradeep Singh Kharola, an officer of the 1985 batch of the Indian Administrative Service from Karnataka cadre, has been appointed as Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation with effect from February 6, 2019.