- 1 How much do aviation mechanics make?
- 2 Do aviation mechanics make good money?
- 3 Is aviation mechanic a good career?
- 4 What companies pay Aircraft Mechanics the most?
- 5 Can a mechanic make 100k?
- 6 What is the highest paid mechanic?
- 7 Are Aircraft Mechanics happy?
- 8 Are aircraft mechanics in demand?
- 9 Is Aircraft Mechanic School Hard?
- 10 Do airline mechanics fly free?
- 11 What aviation job pays the most?
- 12 How long does it take to become an aviation mechanic?
- 13 How much do FedEx mechanics make?
- 14 What job makes the most money?
- 15 How much do Delta Airline mechanics make?
How much do aviation mechanics make?
Most importantly, the annual salary for aircraft mechanics ranges from $35,000 to $110,000. Also, hourly rates range from $20 to $50 per hour. As a result, the average annual median salary for aircraft mechanics is $73,050.
Do aviation mechanics make good money?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median annual wage for aircraft and avionics equipment mechanics and technicians was close to $67,000 in 2020. Even the lowest 10% in the field were paid nearly $40,000, and the highest paid topped six figures.
Is aviation mechanic a good career?
Because A&P Mechanics are in such high demand and have such an important role in the aviation industry, they actually make really good money. According to salary.com, the average salary of an A&P Mechanic working on jets is $87,000 a year. The Return on Education (ROE) for A&P Mechanics is really high.
What companies pay Aircraft Mechanics the most?
Top companies for Aircraft Mechanics in United States
- American Airlines. 4.0. $41.43. per hour. 4245 reviews5 salaries reported.
- Department of Homeland Security. 3.8. $35.39. per hour.
- Zenetex LLC. 4.1. $35.17. per hour.
- U.S. Department of the Navy. 4.3. $33.61. per hour.
- Affordable Engineering Services. 3.7. $33.21. per hour.
Can a mechanic make 100k?
Sales jobs can bring in six figures depending on commission (the industry average for sales is $43,000 a year, according to the Dealers Association), and technicians or painters can earn between $70,000 and $100,000 a year at a busy location.
What is the highest paid mechanic?
The highest paid mechanic specialty is the repair of aircraft. On average, aircraft mechanics earned $64,090 per year in 2019, according to the BLS.
Are Aircraft Mechanics happy?
As it turns out, aircraft mechanics rate their career happiness 3.0 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 29% of careers.
Are aircraft mechanics in demand?
Job Outlook Overall employment of aircraft and avionics equipment mechanics and technicians is projected to grow 5 percent from 2019 to 2029, faster than the average for all occupations. Job opportunities are expected to be good because there will be a need to replace those workers leaving the occupation.
Is Aircraft Mechanic School Hard?
Airline mechanic school is not that hard. If you are a bad student, have trouble learning, you will have the same trouble as you have always had in school. None of the classroom work or tests were seriously difficult. It is not a subject that requires a lot of advanced math or deep scientific understanding.
Do airline mechanics fly free?
FLIGHT BENEFITS. You, your parents, and wife get to fly for free, and if you fly international you pay taxes.
What aviation job pays the most?
The highest paid aviation jobs in 2019
- Air Traffic Controllers – $124,540 a year ($59.87 an hour)
- Airline and Commercial Pilots – $115,670 a year ($55.6 an hour)
- Aerospace engineers – $115,220 a year ($55.39 an hour)
- Aerospace engineering and operations technicians – $67,010 a year ($32.22 an hour)
How long does it take to become an aviation mechanic?
You must take and pass five courses. Each course is approximately 3 to 4 months in length, so the entire aircraft mechanic program takes approximately 18 months to complete. This requires you to attend school 5 days per week (Monday through Friday) for 6 hours a day.
How much do FedEx mechanics make?
Average FedEx Diesel Mechanic yearly pay in the United States is approximately $63,710, which is 20% above the national average. Salary information comes from 31 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
What job makes the most money?
- Anesthesiologist. #1 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Surgeon. #2 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. #3 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist. #4 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Orthodontist. #5 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Prosthodontist. #6 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Psychiatrist. #7 in Best Paying Jobs.
How much do Delta Airline mechanics make?
Delta Air Lines Inc Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Customer Service Agent||Range:$13 – $27||Average:$19|
|Customer Service Representative (CSR)||Range:$11 – $24||Average:$16|
|Aircraft Maintenance Technician||Range:$29 – $59||Average:$41|
|Aircraft Mechanic / Service Technician||Range:$18 – $45||Average:$28|