- 1 What are the pros and cons of being a consultant?
- 2 What does an aviation consultant do?
- 3 How much do aviation consultants make?
- 4 What are the perks of being a consultant?
- 5 Is consulting really worth it?
- 6 Is consulting a stable job?
- 7 How do I become an aviation consultant?
- 8 What are the best jobs in aviation?
- 9 Is aviation a good career?
- 10 What are the best aviation courses?
- 11 What is a private aviation consultant?
- 12 How much do Pilots make a year 2019?
- 13 What is so great about consulting?
- 14 Why Consulting is a great career?
- 15 Why Being a consultant is awesome?
What are the pros and cons of being a consultant?
Top 10 Being a Consultant Pros & Cons – Summary List
|Being a Consultant Pros||Being a Consultant Cons|
|You have good exit options||Stress can be enormous|
|Being a consultant can accelerate your career||High workload in consulting|
|You can learn many different skills||Working in consulting can lead to mental issues|
What does an aviation consultant do?
Aviation consultants assist aircraft owners by providing various services, ranging from engineering and design to crew certifications. These services are valuable to aviation companies as they try to navigate Federal Aviation Association rules and regulations.
How much do aviation consultants make?
The salaries of Aviation Consultants in the US range from $56,500 to $159,905, with a median salary of $107,830. The middle 50% of Aviation Consultants makes between $107,830 and $108,649, with the top 83% making $159,905.
What are the perks of being a consultant?
In this article, we cover the top six advantages and perks to being a consultant at top firms, Bain, BCG, or McKinsey.
- High impact, varied and interesting work.
- A positive, supportive and vibrant environment with great colleagues.
- Fast-tracked learning and development.
- Career flexibility and international opportunities.
Is consulting really worth it?
Despite the road bumps, consulting is a great career. But those who have trodden the path warn that it may not be a career path for the long term. They point to the fact that very few consultants stay long enough to become partner. If the workload doesn’t get you, all the travelling and the suitcase lifestyle will.
Is consulting a stable job?
Consulting is NOT for everyone. Consulting is not a 9-to-5 job. You might feel like you’re “always on“ as you may be expected to be on the road a lot, and it can be exhausting. If you envision stability and structure, consider a career elsewhere. If you answer yes to most of them, then perhaps consulting is for you.
How do I become an aviation consultant?
9 steps to becoming an independent aviation consultant
- Step 1 – Gain experience.
- Step 2- Learn and study. Study and learn.
- Step 3 – Build your network.
- Step 4 – Learn to be self-employed.
- Step 5 – Create your own digital personal brand.
- Step 6 – Team up with others.
- Step 7 – Shape your personal brand.
- Step 8 – Get out there.
What are the best jobs in aviation?
Flying High: 7 Top Jobs in Aviation
- Commercial Pilot. Image via Flickr by revedavion.com.
- Aircraft and Avionics Equipment Mechanic or Technician.
- Commercial Air Traffic Controller.
- Aerospace Program Manager.
- Aviation Safety Inspector.
- Flight Instructor.
- Flight Attendant.
Is aviation a good career?
Many people dream of careers in the dynamic aviation industry, and with good reason. Not only does a high-flying career promise adventure and excitement, but jobs in aviation come with other benefits as well, including everything from flexibility to job security.
What are the best aviation courses?
List of Best Aviation Courses After 12th
|Name of the Course||Duration|
|B.Sc. Aviation||3 years|
|BBA in Airport Management||3 years|
|Diploma in Airfare & Ticketing Management||6 months to 1 year|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)||3 years (including 6 months training)|
What is a private aviation consultant?
We are an independent advisory service for private jet owners. We advise our clients on all aspects of private aircraft ownership. We consult with clients on decisions about country of registration, select the ideal crew for the aircraft, and perform full record keeping.
How much do Pilots make a year 2019?
According to The Occupational Outlook Handbook, the Bureau of Labor Statistics, states that the “the median annual wage for commercial pilots was $86,080 in May 2019, while the median annual wage for airline pilots, copilots and flight engineers was $147,200”.
What is so great about consulting?
Flexibility. Since a main part of a consultant’s job is to meet with clients, consultants can often have more flexibility with their work hours depending on appointment scheduling. This not only leads to being a more productive employee, but it also allows for better work-life balance!
Why Consulting is a great career?
Consultants learn a lot–fast. It’s essential for their career success and survival. A consultant can learn much about many different types of industries and business challenges through their variety of casework. Many consulting firms also invest significant dollars in their knowledge management and training programs.
Why Being a consultant is awesome?
You Get to Try a Lot On Even if you are sure of a specific industry, consulting gives you the chance to see different company cultures and meet people within the company, which can be a huge step in picking somewhere you can be successful in your next career move.