- 1 Where are the most aviation jobs?
- 2 What states have the most aviation jobs?
- 3 What state pays Aircraft Mechanics most?
- 4 How many hours do aircraft mechanics work?
- 5 Which is the best job in aviation?
- 6 What is the highest paying job at the airport?
- 7 Who are the highest paid aircraft mechanics?
- 8 Is being an aircraft mechanic worth it?
- 9 Is aircraft mechanic a good job?
- 10 How much do Amazon Aircraft Mechanics make?
- 11 How much do FedEx mechanics make?
- 12 How much do A&P mechanics make a year?
- 13 Do Aircraft Mechanics fly free?
- 14 How dangerous is aircraft mechanic?
- 15 Is there a demand for aircraft mechanics?
Where are the most aviation jobs?
According to Price Waterhouse Cooper (PwC), Ohio has, by far, the highest number of aviation workers in the US. It also boasts the highest prospect of employment growth within the airline sector. The state ranks 3rd on overall attractiveness among aviation companies.
What states have the most aviation jobs?
The top 10 states are:
- New York.
What state pays Aircraft Mechanics most?
|Total Aircraft Mechanic Jobs:||122|
|Average Annual Salary:||$85,107|
|Lowest 10 Percent Earn:||$69,000|
|Highest 10 Percent Earn:||$103,000|
How many hours do aircraft mechanics work?
What kind of hours do aircraft mechanics work? Aircraft mechanics and technicians work 8 hour shifts. There are regular opportunities for overtime and additional weekend hours.
Which is the best job in aviation?
Flying High: 7 Top Jobs in Aviation
- Commercial Pilot. Image via Flickr by revedavion.com.
- Aircraft and Avionics Equipment Mechanic or Technician.
- Commercial Air Traffic Controller.
- Aerospace Program Manager.
- Aviation Safety Inspector.
- Flight Instructor.
- Flight Attendant.
What is the highest paying job at the airport?
The highest paid aviation jobs in 2019
- Air Traffic Controllers – $124,540 a year ($59.87 an hour)
- Airline and Commercial Pilots – $115,670 a year ($55.6 an hour)
- Aerospace engineers – $115,220 a year ($55.39 an hour)
- Aerospace engineering and operations technicians – $67,010 a year ($32.22 an hour)
Who are the highest paid aircraft mechanics?
Detailed List Of Aircraft Mechanic Salaries By State
Is being an aircraft mechanic worth it?
Because A&P Mechanics are in such high demand and have such an important role in the aviation industry, they actually make really good money. According to salary.com, the average salary of an A&P Mechanic working on jets is $87,000 a year.
Is aircraft mechanic a good job?
Most aircraft mechanics can make a lot of money compared to some careers, but only if the right steps are taken. Many people get into aviation thinking they will make a lot of money, but there’s much more to working as an aircraft mechanic than all of the money that can be made.
How much do Amazon Aircraft Mechanics make?
Aircraft Maintenance Tech salaries at Amazon can range from $15-$16. This estimate is based upon 2 Amazon Aircraft Maintenance Tech salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Aircraft Maintenance Tech salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
How much do FedEx mechanics make?
Average FedEx Diesel Mechanic yearly pay in the United States is approximately $63,710, which is 20% above the national average. Salary information comes from 31 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
How much do A&P mechanics make a year?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for A&P aircraft mechanics and service technicians was $62,920 or $30.32 per hour as of May 2018. However, compensation varies depending on factors such as location, demand, required experience, specific skills, education, and other factors.
Do Aircraft Mechanics fly free?
FLIGHT BENEFITS. You, your parents, and wife get to fly for free, and if you fly international you pay taxes.
How dangerous is aircraft mechanic?
Vibration injuries and other ergonomic issues. Toxic spills and skin irritation. Hearing loss from aircraft noise. Kidney disease from chemical exposure.
Is there a demand for aircraft mechanics?
Job Outlook Overall employment of aircraft and avionics equipment mechanics and technicians is projected to grow 5 percent from 2019 to 2029, faster than the average for all occupations. Job opportunities are expected to be good because there will be a need to replace those workers leaving the occupation.