- 1 Why did you choose aviation career?
- 2 What is aviation simple answer?
- 3 How do you answer Aviation interview questions?
- 4 Why do you want to work for our airline best answer?
- 5 Who is father of aviation?
- 6 What is the importance of aviation?
- 7 What aviation means?
- 8 What are the types of aviation?
- 9 What is the job of aviation?
- 10 How do you handle stress and pressure?
- 11 What are your weaknesses?
- 12 What is your strength and weakness?
- 13 Why do you want this job?
- 14 What is your weakness best answer?
- 15 What is your strength?
Why did you choose aviation career?
If you want to build a strong, global network, airline industry is the best place for you! No matter what your designation is, working in the Aviation industry is a matter of pride. Many people aspire to be a part of this industry because it is a niche industry and it highly values technical skills and intellect.
What is aviation simple answer?
Aviation refers to flying using an aircraft, like an aeroplane. It also includes the activities and industries related to flight, such as air traffic control. The biggest of the many uses of aviation are in air travel and military aircraft.
How do you answer Aviation interview questions?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What led you to pursue your degree/industry?
- What areas of this profession are you most interested in and why?
- Why are you interested in this position?
Why do you want to work for our airline best answer?
“I have a particular interest in your airline because of your strong reputation in the industry and the dedication you have to positive customer experiences. I have flown your airline as a first choice for the past 5 years and have not been disappointed in the quality service delivered. I’d love to be a part of that.”
Who is father of aviation?
He was a pioneer of aeronautical engineering and is sometimes referred to as “the father of aviation.” He discovered and identified the four forces which act on a heavier-than-air flying vehicle: weight, lift, drag and thrust. George Cayley.
|Sir George Cayley Bt|
|Fields||Aviation, aerodynamics, aeronautics, aeronautical engineering|
What is the importance of aviation?
Aviation provides the only rapid worldwide transportation network, which makes it essential for global business. It generates economic growth, creates jobs, and facilitates international trade and tourism.
What aviation means?
Aviation comes from the Latin avis meaning “bird,” an appropriate translation given that aviation deals with travel by air, specifically in a plane. The aviation industry is the business sector dedicated to manufacturing and operating all types of aircraft.
What are the types of aviation?
Here are just some of the many types of general aviation you may encounter.
- Aerial Firefighting. Aviation and firefighting have a long history.
- Agricultural Aviation.
- Business and Personal Travel.
- Law Enforcement.
- Medical Transport.
- Overnight Delivery.
- Search and Rescue.
What is the job of aviation?
Pilots are those who fly and navigate aircraft and helicopters. Airline pilots fly aircraft for airlines which transport people and cargo on a fixed schedule. They are responsible for transporting passengers who are usually going on holiday or travelling for business, and generally work for commercial airlines.
How do you handle stress and pressure?
The appropriate way to deal with stress is to make sure I have the correct balance between good stress and bad stress. I need good stress to stay motivated and productive. I react to situations, rather than to stress. That way, the situation is handled and doesn’t become stressful.
What are your weaknesses?
Here are a few examples of the best weaknesses to mention in an interview:
- I focus too much on the details.
- I have a hard time letting go of a project.
- I have trouble saying “no.”
- I get impatient when projects run beyond the deadline.
- I could use more experience in…
- I sometimes lack confidence.
What is your strength and weakness?
When she’s asked, “What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?” Francine responds, ” My strength is that I’m a hard worker. My weakness is that I get stressed when I miss a deadline because someone else dropped the ball.” This answer is unimaginative, a no-brainer.
Why do you want this job?
Make sure you know some basic information about both the company and the job. This way, when you answer the question, you can mention specific aspects of the company and position that appeal to you. Be specific about why you ‘re a good fit. Be specific about what makes you a good fit for this role.
What is your weakness best answer?
Example: “ My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I’m the biggest critic of my work, and I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed. To help myself improve in this area, I give myself deadlines for revisions.
What is your strength?
In general, your strengths should be skills that can be supported through experience. For example, if you list communication as a strength, you may want to recall a situation in which you used communication to reach a goal or resolve a problem.