- 1 What are the subjects in BBA Aviation?
- 2 What are the jobs after BBA Aviation?
- 3 What is the difference between BBA and BBA Aviation?
- 4 What is aviation course salary?
- 5 Which type of BBA is best?
- 6 Which BBA has highest salary?
- 7 Is maths compulsory for BBA Aviation?
- 8 Is aviation a good career?
- 9 What is the benefit of BBA Aviation?
- 10 Can I join aviation after BBA?
- 11 How many subjects are there in BBA?
- 12 Which course is best in aviation?
- 13 Is Aviation hard to study?
- 14 What subjects are needed for aviation?
- 15 What is the fee of aviation?
What are the subjects in BBA Aviation?
Below are some BBA Aviation course subjects:
- Management and Leadership.
- Introduction to Aviation Industry.
- Business Mathematics.
- Business Accounting.
- Business Computing.
- Business Communication.
- Organisational Behavior.
- Principles of Management.
What are the jobs after BBA Aviation?
BBA AIRPORT MANAGEMENT BASIC COURSE DETAILS
- Airport Manager. One must have bachelor degree with CPL Licence & Post-graduate degree in Management.
- Aerodrome Officer.
- Aerodrome Assistant.
- Cargo Manager.
- Housekeeping Manager.
- Store & Purchase Manager.
- Legal Officer.
What is the difference between BBA and BBA Aviation?
B.B.A. Aviation or Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is a 3-year undergraduate Travel and Tourism course. Aviation management is a course which deals with the study of airlines, airports, and business related to the aerospace industry.
What is aviation course salary?
The starting salary for a cabin crew/ steward is Rs. 5 lakhs – Rs. 7 lakhs per year whereas for the ground staff the package is between Rs. 4 lakh – Rs.
Which type of BBA is best?
Here are the top 18 BBA specializations in India you can choose from:
- BBA in Business Administration.
- BBA in International Business.
- BBA in Computer Application.
- BBA in Finance.
- BBA in Entrepreneurship.
- BBA in Hospitality.
- BBA in Human Resources.
- BBA in Information Systems.
Which BBA has highest salary?
Average BBA Salary in India: Position Wise
|Profile Name||Average Salary (Per Annum)|
|Operations Manager||Rs 7.10 Lakh|
|Marketing Manager||Rs 5.87 Lakh|
|Business Development Manager||Rs 5.66 Lakh|
|Marketing Executive||Rs 2.75 Lakh|
Is maths compulsory for BBA Aviation?
Mathematics is not necessary for doing BBA in Airport/ Aviation Management course. The eligibility criteria of Colleges like UPES, GD Goenka University and Hillside Institute of Management and Academy required 10+2 in any streams. Mathematics is not necessary for doing BBA in Airport/ Aviation Management course.
Is aviation a good career?
Many people dream of careers in the dynamic aviation industry, and with good reason. Not only does a high-flying career promise adventure and excitement, but jobs in aviation come with other benefits as well, including everything from flexibility to job security.
What is the benefit of BBA Aviation?
After completing BBA in Aviation, one can find a wide range of job opportunities which have increased with more development in the tourism and travel industries. The programme creates skilled professionals in the field as Airport Manager, Program Manager, Airport Operations Manager, etc.
Can I join aviation after BBA?
Yes, you can do MBA in aviation after BBA. Try for University of Petroleum and Energy Studies of Dehradun.
How many subjects are there in BBA?
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Business Law II||Financial Management I|
|Family Business Management||Human Resource Management II|
|Management Accounting II||Managerial Economics II|
|Project Work||Quantitative Methods in Business II|
Which course is best in aviation?
List of Best Aviation Courses After 12th
|Name of the Course||Duration|
|B.Sc. Aviation||3 years|
|BBA in Airport Management||3 years|
|Diploma in Airfare & Ticketing Management||6 months to 1 year|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)||3 years (including 6 months training)|
Is Aviation hard to study?
No it is not difficult, just a lot of fun. There is so much to learn however, so you just got to keep learning. It’s not so much that aviation is hard, it’s the nature of the job that is difficult. You will not get any more real pressure and stress in a job as much as you will flying airlines etc.
What subjects are needed for aviation?
- Air Law. The Aviation industry is thoroughly regulated through law.
- General Navigation. This subject takes you through what you need to know to get from A to B.
- Radio Navigation.
- Aircraft General Knowledge.
- Human Performance and Limitations.
- Principles of Flight.
What is the fee of aviation?
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi charges about 50 Lacs for the whole course whereas NFTI (National Flight Training Institute) charges roughly about 10 lacs. Even GATI (Government Aviation Training Institute) charges about 50 to 60 Lacs for the completion of the whole course, that is, up to the CPL.